• J. Vaswani Reboso, F. Noval Toyos, J.R. Sánchez Rámirez, B. Peñate Suárez. Application of reverse osmosis to the regeneration of wastewater in the Southeast of the Island of Gran Canaria (Spain). Desalination and Water Treatment, 2020, pp. 1-9.
• SERRANO-TOVAR, T., PEÑATE SUÁREZ , B., MUSICKI , A., DE LA FUENTE BENCOMO, J.A., CABELLO, V., GIAMPIETRO, M. Structuring an integrated water-energy-food nexus assessment of a local wind energy desalination system for irrigation. Science of The Total Environment, 2019, vol. 689, p. 945-957.
• BLANCO-MARIGORTA, A. M., Lozano-Medina, A., Marcos, J.D. The exergetic efficiency as a performance evaluation tool in reverse osmosis desalination plants in operation. Desalination, 2017, vol. 413, p. 19-28.
• CABRERA, P., Carta, J.A., González, J., Melián, G. Artificial neural networks applied to manage the variable operation of a simple seawater reverse osmosis plant. Desalination, 2017, vol. 416, p. 140-156.
• AVILA, D., Marichal, N., Padrón, I., Quiza, R., Hernández, A."Forecasting of wave energy in Canary Islands based on Artificial Intelligence". Applied Ocean Research, Volume 101, August 2020, 102189.
• SUBIELA, V. J., et al. Configurations of reverse osmosis plants with variable energy consumption for off-grid wind-powered seawater desalination: system modeling and water cost. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2020, vol. 180, p. 1-15.
• SUBIELA, V. J., et al. Design recommendations and cost assessment for off-grid wind-powered-seawater reverse osmosis desalination with medium-size capacity. Desalination and Water Treatment, 2020, vol. 180, p. 16-36.